From Monday 18th May 2020 our workshop will be partially reopening following the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic that has changed life as we know it. We have carefully planned the reopening to ensure it’s as safe as completely possible for both customers & staff alike.
Although our workshop will be partially open, we will be operarting with increased social distancing measures in place. These measures include;
– Our customer seating area has been temporarily replaced with social distancing markers & no more than 2 customers will be permitted in the workshop at any one time. Customers will be required to wait on the markers whilst work is carried out on their vehicle to avoid contact with staff & other customers.
– We have installed a custom till shield & PVC protection shield at the front counter to protect staff.
– Staff in the workshop will be working with 1 customer vehicle / key at any one time. If an engineer is working on a customers vehicle in the rear of the workshop, our main door will be locked whilst this is carried out. A sign will be put on the door if this is the case.
– As some vehicles take a longer time to be completed, customers with these vehicles may be required to rebook at a later date.
– Asking customers to please pay by card where possible. This prevents the virus spreading on bank notes.
Due to these measures, the workshop will be operating at a slower pace than usual, so please take this into consideration during your visit. Staff are working tirelessly to help customers as quick as possible. Some key repairs may need to be left with us and collected at a later date. As usual, it is wise to call the workshop before you visit to check stock / availability.
Our roadside service will also be running at a reduced rate with emergency key worker vehicles made a priority.
We hope to see you (from a distance) soon.
The Team @ Duplicut